jueves, 25 de noviembre de 2010

Richard Avedon

This time I decided to post some pictures taken by a really inspiring Fashion Photographer,
Richard Avedon. 
  • Born in New York in 1983 
  • At the age of 17 he started taking personnel identification pictures 
  • 1944, he found a job as a photographer in a department store
  • Initially, Avedon made his living primarily through work in advertising
  • Staff photographer for harper's bazaar and later for vogue
  • Avedon became well known for his stylistically innovative fashion work
  • Avedon's portraits: photographs confront us with miners, unemployed
    people, drifters, farmers, cowboys, and convicts, often at life-size or over

‘if a day goes by without my doing something related to

photography, it’s as though I’ve neglected something
essential to my existence, as though I had forgotten to
wake up,’ he said in 1970.


Cristina Cardona Viu 





No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario